Mountain Biking is top of the ‘most wanted’ list with a lot of young people. All our school courses are tailor-made to meet a variety of outcomes
- High quality bikes, helmets and gloves.
- Highly qualified instructors, who know how to get the best out of young people.
- Great local biking venues or an onsite course based around skills/games and fun.
- Policy and practice that reflects the highest standards demanded by schools and local authorities.
Typical off site activities days:
- Skills, games and a guided ride.
- Guided rides.
- Skill award days.
- Leadership days (developing leadership skills on a bike).
- GCSE/BTEC/Diploma mountain biking focussed days (including assessments).
Typical on site day:
- Skills and games.
- Ramps and cones add challenge and fun.
- Skill awards and leadership tasks.
- GCSE mountain biking focussed days (including assessments).
Age groups: Year 5 – Year 13
These rides can be geared to suit the needs of any group in any location across the UK. Typically these rides utilise a mixture of stunning local bridleways and byways with the odd country lane thrown in. Conversely these rides can be based on country lanes and local cycle networks. It really depends on what you would like to do! Local trail centre guided rides can also be arranged.
- Catering for all skill levels
- Tailored to group needs and aspirations
- Suited to the time available